Trident recognises that adopting appropriate best practice procurement principles, processes, and procedures for all goods and services procured, will enhance achievement of business objectives.
All procurement activity undertaken on behalf of Trident is to be conducted in an honest, competitive, fair, and transparent manner that achieves the best value for money and protects Trident’s reputation.
Trident’s procurement principles are to:
- Achieve value for money
- Ensure the right quality of goods and services, in the right quantity, at the right time, and from the right sources
- Demonstrate the expected levels of governance, probity, and ethical behaviour in all transactions
- Conform with applicable laws, regulations, and contractual obligations; and
- Support the business through innovative and responsive procurement services.
Supplier Code of Conduct
Terms & Conditions
Read Trident’s Terms & Conditions.
Need more information?
Sustainable Procurement Objectives
As set out in our Procurement Policy, Trident’s Sustainable Procurement Objectives are to:
- Increase the procurement of materials holding a sustainable certification such as GECA ecolabels
- Increase the number of materials and services procured from certified minority suppliers (e.g. Indigenous owned companies), local suppliers, and products made in Australia
- Reduce waste to landfill by increasing the procurement of sustainable products and packaging:
- From renewable and recycled sources
- That are reusable or refillable
- That can be recycled or composted at their end of life
- Eliminate modern slavery from our supply chain
- Decrease the use of hazardous substances in the materials we use where possible
- Decrease our carbon footprint through:
- Purchasing more efficient plant and equipment
- Switching to renewable energy sources
- Work with our suppliers to improve transportation by limiting the number and frequency of deliveries.