Why choose Trident?
Everything we do at Trident is about keeping people and property safe.
We achieve this by tailoring our services to enhance your customers’ experience, champion your safety and security culture, and actively supporting your business in achieving compliance and best practice.
Taking a One Team approach, Trident is not another contractor, but a true and invested partner in your business.
We value teamwork that drives outstanding customer results, ethically growing sustainable business partnerships, and being authentic by acting with integrity and building trust.
Trident Operations Centre
Trident Operations Centre (TOC) is a 24/7 service providing support to all Trident managed sites across our retail and commercial, aviation and maritime, and parklands and events portfolios.
In this purpose-built centre based at Trident’s Cannon Hill Head Office, a team actively monitors and manages incidents, supports rostering for core and ad-hoc services, conducts lone worker management, and monitors site loop times enabling the operational teams to focus on ‘keeping people and property safe.’
Through Trident’s operational management technology, the TOC actively manages incidents and reports on trends and emerging risks, loop times through the Smart Track module to ensure compliance at all sites, and coordinates and tracks tasks in support of all service streams.
The TOC maintains a superior understanding of the workforce and their capabilities through use of the rostering platform Kronos. This enables quick resolution of short notice personnel coverage at sites and short notice requests for existing and ad-hoc cusomers at any time of the day.
The TOC is focused on enabling site operations teams to deliver a first-rate service for our clients whilst supporting the workforce with a responsive and measured approach.
- We are 100 per cent Australian owned certified and operated.
- Our people are directly employed under the Modern Award. We do not outsource our workforce.
- Our world-leading scalable and predictive cloud-based Trident-TEK platform drives risk reduction, improves strategic decision making, and lowers operating costs in real-time.
- Our commercial offer is tailored to meet your specific needs.
- We have strong governance in safety, quality and environmental compliance and a risk focused strategy that delivers proven results.
- We offer high operational competency and communications from an experienced team.
- We have a proven Industrial Relations track record of being compliant with all Modern Award and related employment conditions, supported by an excellent Union relationship.
- We have the capital, the reputation, the leadership, and operational competency to consistently deliver high quality tailored services to meet the demands of varied operations.
- Our accountability is driven by transparent processes, procedures, leadership, and commitment.
- We drive optimisation through continuous improvement, innovation and integration, and enhanced technology to support data centric decision making.
- We aim to always maintain compliance through awareness, training, competency development and quality assurance auditing.